Turku High Tech Centre
Phone: +358 400 495 935 (no SMS or MMS)
Musicians of the King’s Road on social media
The Musicians of the King’s Road newsletter is available in Finnish and Swedish. Subscribe to it by sending us your contact details.
Concert tickets and advance booking
- Tickets can be booked in advance via Ticketmaster.
- Ticketmaster Finland has about 100 outlets where you can buy tickets and collect reserved tickets. Outlets are found, for example, in all large department stores and grocery stores, such as Stockmann, Citymarket and Prisma. The outlets charge delivery fees for the tickets.
- Ticket sales on the door begins one hour before the concert. Please note: only cash payment accepted when buying tickets on the door.
- At concerts with three different ticket prices, the categories are as follows: normal price / pensioners / students.
- Concert tickets can be booked in advance by phone or by email.
- Concert tickets can also be bought with Smartum Exercise and Culture voucher.
- To subscribe to the newsletter about upcoming concerts, contact email@example.com.
- Seat reservations for disabled persons.
- Musicians of the King’s Road can be commissioned for private occasions and company events. We can assist with all arrangements of an event, including catering services.